July 04, 2011

=C Breathless

Now, I feel very annoying
many assignment all now in my brain 
force me to do it!
OMG...I don't know how to breath when I'm thinking the assignments


The following things..are my vexed.


Tomorrow have presentation for study skill
Oh god..preparing few days already but not yet done , need done by today
after the presentation , we need to choose a topic to write a 2000 words of essay and summit it /maybe we need to present it O_O


2 more portrait to draw..need pass up on friday.


Drawing fundamental , home assignment.


The design final project, I not yet touch it..but need to summit next month, and I also not yet do the sketches and the researches.(T_T)


English IELTS 3 or 4 more weeks then exam already.


This friday have Malaysian Studies exam..just 1 hour and lecturer given the topic which will come out in the exam paper.


The MOST SCARY thing is this Saturday have replacement class for drawing fundamental class
(=_=) OMG...how a? that day is 9th July..and...the general election..
don't wear yellow shirt!




Haiz..I can't breath already 

No comments: